Fresno Work Accident & Injury Lawyer
Rights of Injured Workers
Work accidents and injuries happen. It is for this reason that workers' compensation laws were established in California and the rest of the United States, laying the foundation for the procedure that protects both employer and employee in the event of any work-related injury. Pacific Attorney Group represents injured workers throughout the Fresno area in all types of workers' compensation claims and appeals, working to protect their rights every step of the way. We believe this is of the utmost importance if an employee is to receive the full workers' compensation benefits to which he or she should rightfully be entitled by law.
To talk about you rights in regard to your workers' compensation claim, call a Fresno work injury lawyer at our offices at 800-670-8142. Your initial consultation is free and confidential, and this will be your opportunity to learn more about what to do to properly address this matter.
Workers' Compensation Rights in Fresno, California
An injured worker has various different rights under workers' compensation law. This includes:
- The right to prompt medical treatment immediately after a work injury
- Up to $10,000 in medical treatment after a workers' compensation claim has been filed and before it is approved
- The right to various benefits for a valid workers' compensation claim, including:
- Medical benefits
- Disability benefits
- Job displacement benefits
- Death benefits
- The right to workers' compensation benefits for any injury or accident related to work, regardless of who may have been at fault
At Pacific Attorney Group, we take it upon ourselves to fully protect the rights of injured workers throughout the Fresno area in regard to their workers' compensation claims and appeals. It is our goal to help our clients recover the highest amount of financial compensation possible, helping them rebuild their lives.
Fresno workers' compensation attorney